When I think about what life was like before I knew mentors existed, I would say i’m surprised I learned so much. We are born with vision, we are born to learn and grow and guided by our family and friends. My mind was free of worries and fear. I always knew what I was going to do tomorrow and looked forward to it. Life before I thought I knew anything was a vision of hope and adventure, I believed I could do and be anything I wanted.
As I got older I learned to listen to the people I met. Did I listen too much? So many people with hundreds of opinions, I fell from the path of my vision. Lost my inspiration and gained negativity, I worried about life and other things. All this from some people I met? I realised something. I was listening, guided by the wrong crowd that had a bad mentor. I wasn’t depressed but it got me down not knowing where I was heading and forgetting about tomorrow.
I needed to change, to be a happier me. Always making excuses and listening to them was a problem. It was a problem because I let it be. I surrounded myself in negativity, I always thought about it even when I was trying not to, I came back to it. Enough was enough. Who needs bad mentors?
Life today is built with a vision. The vision I had when I was young. Maybe I didn’t understand it when I was young but it was always there. My vision is a feeling. It is an important part of my life. It is a link that has impacted my life and will lead me to success. I learned that we all have a mentor. There is one important mentor that we all forget exists. It is true we grow up with a guide, we are coached through life by our family and friends. The one mentor we forget though is ourselves.
I found my self after rediscovering my vision. I went in search of what it was and found it one evening on my laptop. It was a past experience that gave me feelings of freedom, of happiness and caring, of love, adventure and more. As my own mentor, my own life coach, I had pushed myself to make that important change in my life. I told myself to do something and I did it. With my vision sorted and my head clear, I tap into my motivation, my inner guide and will stay on my path to success.
I wanted to share this with you because it is important. Do you know what your true vision is. You can be successful if you follow these important steps:
- Feelings – Identify the good feelings that you had as a kid and hold onto them. They will be your positive guide to your vision.
- Vision – What have you experienced that you wasn’t afraid of and did just because it was easy and fun? This will lead to your goal.
- Goal – Identify What you want to achieve, where do you see yourself in 10 years time and why do you want it?
- Mentor – How will you achieve your success? Identify your mentors, find the resources you will need to progress to being a success after achieving your goal. Your head should now be clearer than ever before now you have tapped into your inner mind and linked it to what your heart really wants and needs.
- Success – You will reach this stage once you have completed the other links. This does however take time and hard work. If you are willing to be positive and put into your business, in time you will be rewarded.
In order to achieve all this it will take some time, but for extra guidance and tips to help get and keep your mind on track. You need the inner circle. You need to be on the inside of your mind. The inner circle is a doorway to success, it is a mentors highway, filled with audios and video that will give you direction and has helped me grow.